Queen of Hearts
May One-Of-A-Kind: Limited Edition Jewellery For the Queens of our Hearts
Because Mother's Day should be celebrated more than once a year, our May One-Of-A-Kind Collection is dedicated to the queens of all of our hearts — our mothers.
This month, reigning as our principal piece is the Victoria Necklace. A Through the Looking Glass inspired statement necklace, the Victoria features baubles of soft feminine charm with a playful quality.
With its whimsical silhouette, the Victoria Necklace looks just as glamorous paired with a buttoned-up denim chambray as it does with a dress or peek-a-booing beneath an unbuttoned blouse.
The rest of the collection is every bit as versatile. Light pinks, mauves and silvers make up the delicate palette of wonderland-inspired bracelets, necklaces and earrings.
Each piece in this month’s One-of-a-Kind Collection is understatedly feminine and perfectly complementary to your favourite gold-rimmed floral teacup.
How To Make The Perfect Spot of Tea:
What you'll need:
- 3 teaspoons English Breakfast Tea, or Earl Grey tea. (Alternatively, tea bags work just fine.)
- Milk of choice
- Sugar or Sweetener
- Tea Strainer (if using loose leaf tea)
- Your favourite tea china
1. First, start by boiling freshly drawn cold water.
2. Next, warm your teapot by filling it with hot tap water.
3. When your water has boiled, empty the hot water from your teapot, and add 3 teaspoons of English Breakfast Tea to your empty teapot. Pour in the boiling water.
4. Let steep for 3-5 minutes (depending on your preference and taste). In the meantime, warm your choice of milk or cream in a pot over the stove. Stir often and be careful not to scald.
5. When your tea has steeped to your liking, first pour your choice of creamer (I love warmed almond milk) into your teacup (best to use the fine china!). Then, pour your tea into your cup through a strainer. Sweeten to your taste.
6. Enjoy, pinky raised! For best results, consume with a cookie.View Upcoming Events