Same Us, New World
Like you, we are adapting to the new normal, and we want to be there for you, wherever you feel most comfortable. We are excited and prepared to serve you safely, online and in-store. Below you will find safe shopping information, and a message from our Founder & CEO.
Please review our updated hours of operation for re-opened locations:
- Flagship (Regina, SK): 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM Tuesday - Saturday; Closed Sunday - Monday
- Cornwall Centre (Regina, SK): 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM Monday - Saturday; 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM Sunday
- Midtown Plaza (Saskatoon, SK): 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM Monday-Sunday
- Centre Mall (Saskatoon, SK): 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM Monday - Sunday
- Market Mall (Calgary, AB): 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM Monday - Saturday; 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM Sunday
- Southcentre Mall (Calgary, AB): 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM Monday - Saturday; 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM Sunday
- West Edmonton Mall (Edmonton, AB): 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM Monday - Thursday; 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM Friday - Saturday; 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM Sunday
- Kingsway Mall (Edmonton, AB): 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM Monday - Friday; 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Saturday; 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM Sunday
- Southgate Mall (Edmonton, AB): 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM Monday - Saturday; 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM Sunday
- Polo Park Mall (Winnipeg, MB): 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM Monday - Tuesday; 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM Wednesday - Friday; 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Saturday; 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM Sunday
For the safety of you and our staff, we have implemented and will continue to update our Safe Shopping Procedures for our stores:
- INTIMATE PARTY: We reserve the right to restrict the number of people in the store at one time. We like intimate gatherings anyways.
- SPARKLING CLEAN: Display jewellery will be disinfected regularly and will not available for sale. Other pieces will be kept safely stored until purchase. We're proudly distracted by shiny things.
- TO EACH, THEIR OWN: Please maintain a physical distance of 6 feet from others at all times. Let's work together to stay apart.
- RETURNS & EXCHANGES: Please ask our H&B staff about current return policies. Swap your Sparkle, when it's safe to do so.
We are also excited to be offering in-store pickup! To shop online and pickup in-store, submit a regular online order but select 'pick up' instead of 'ship' at checkout. You will be prompted to select the retail location most convenient for you. After placing your order, you'll receive an instant order confirmation, indicating that you'll receive a second notification when your order is ready for pickup (within 24 hours). After receiving this second notification, visit your designated retail location, have your order number available, and tell the Client Ambassador that you're picking up an order. We look forward to seeing you!
Please note, our online store safety procedures may differ. More information can be found below.
Our Client Care Team is currently experiencing high contact volumes. Find answers to frequently asked questions here, and additional information about our response to COVID-19 below.
- Canada Post is no longer requesting signatures for door deliveries. Instead, delivery agents will abide by their safe drop process, leaving the package in your mailbox or outside your door if it's safe to do so. Alternatively, the delivery agent will leave a notice card indicating the post office at which you can pick-up your package.
- Please click here for more information on Canada Post's shipping delays and timelines.
- Please click here for more information on specific destinations impacted by Canada Post's delivery interruptions.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How can I contact Hillberg & Berk, and how long will it take to receive a response?
The best way to contact H&B is through our email at email@example.com. We are experiencing higher than normal volumes, but are working hard to respond within 2 business days. We invite you to review the FAQs below to see if we can assist you with your question!
I have a piece that is damaged. How can I request a repair?
We are happy to assist! Please visit one of our retail locations, or contact our client care team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
What precautions is H&B taking to ensure safety around the products, packaging, and delivery of my order?
H&B continues to follow the advice of all federal regulations, and public health precautions for businesses and individuals to prioritize the safety and wellness of our teams, clients, and communities. Some of our ongoing measures include:
- Restricted number of personnel in our operations to adhere to social distancing and minimize risk of contamination.
- Regular and frequent sanitization of surfaces and materials used for packaging orders.
- Products are hermetically sealed prior to being packed in an order, safe from the surrounding environment.
- Our mail and delivery partners are practicing safe delivery.
To our community:
From the bottom of my heart, thank you. To each of our team members, our customers, our healthcare workers, our politicians, our families – I am deeply grateful for the efforts and sacrifices our communities have made to come through this. As we look forward with hope that the worst of COVID-19 is now behind us, it is with the understanding that things have changed. Our businesses have changed and our world has changed.
We have not been immune to the challenges of the pandemic at Hillberg & Berk. There has been struggle and sleepless nights, but there’s also been a great team effort to pull through this together. We’ve made hard decisions, leaned on each other and dug deeper than ever before to ensure we can continue to spread sparkle to women across Canada and beyond. We have been grateful to continue to connect in meaningful ways with all of you through our social media channels and store reopenings. Your comments, engagement and excitement to celebrate the positive has been inspiring and motivating for our team. Even though we have been apart, we feel a deepened connection to our purpose and you, our customers.
Our business looks a bit different today, but as we reopen our stores, redefine our business, design our next collections and establish a new normal, our intent is for the heart of the company to remain the same. We are more determined than ever to empower and celebrate all women through sparkle.
Founder + CEO, Hillberg & Berk